Personal Med Kits?>>what's your opinion?
Was wondering if anybody carries a personal med kit while at work, things such as an israeli bandage and maybe quick clot? Not to sure if this would be allowed where I work but can’t find any policies saying no...
Correctional Professionals Week Op-Ed Bob Lampert
On May 4-10, Wyoming and the rest of the nation will celebrate Correctional Professionals Week in recognition of a group of public servants who work quietly behind the scenes to insure our communities are safer. These individuals work at what has often been referred to as “The toughest beat in the state.” ...
Also this week:
Jerome County is in the process of building a new 135 bed county jail. Jerome County is located in central southern Idaho 45 miles north of the Nevada border. The County seat is the City of Jerome. The Jail Commander/Administrator will be responsible for the day to day operations of the facility including a staff of 20 commissioned deputies and 3 civilian specialist, including court security and inmate transport. The new facility will be state of the art with electronic controls and security systems all controlled by a central control center.....
full job posting
- May 01-02, 2014 – 6th Annual Inland Empire Gang Symposium- San Bernadino, CA
- May 01-02, 2014 – Seattle, WA Breakthrough Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled and ncarcerated Youth
- Jun 11-14, 2014 – 2014 MASCA 76th Annual Conference - Washington, D.C.
- Jun 21-25, 2014 – National Sheriff's Association Annual Conference and Exhibition - Fort Worth, TX
- Jul 18-19, 2014 – Correctional Health Care Leadership Institutes - Denver, CO
- Jul 20-21, 2014 – Correctional Mental Health Care Conference - Denver, CO
- Aug 03-06, 2014 – American Probation and Parole Association's 39th Annual Training Institute - New Orleans, LA
- Oct 09-10, 2014 – Breakthrough Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled and ncarcerated Youth
- Portland, OR
- Oct 18-22, 2014 – National Conference on Correctional Health Care - Las Vegas, NV
quote of the week
" Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. "
– Dalai Lama