By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Minnesota inmate accused in guard's death has violent past
- Artwork from inmates at Virginia jails goes on display at Torpedo Factory
- Giles County inmate recaptured after escaping during litter pickup
- Authorities search for escaped Talladega inmate
- Inmate accused of ordering hit on former Milwaukee prosecutor who helped put him behind bars
- Police: Inmate Charged With Raping Transgender Cellmate
- Death of Martinsburg inmate under investigation
- Inmate airlifted to hospital after heat ailment
- Corrections officer killed by inmate at Stillwater prison, officials say
- Search Continues For Two Oklahoma Prison Escapees
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Food Service Officer
Ada County Sheriff's Office
Centurion of Florida