By Terry Campbell, Professor, Purdue University Global
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Inmate strangled, stomped cellmate to death at Santa Rosa Correctional Institution, FDLE says
- Georgia Department of Corrections investigating inmate death
- Utah death-row inmate featured in best-selling book dies
- Columbia Correctional Institution in Portage locked down after staff is attacked
- Meth overdose ruled cause of Weber County Jail inmate death
- ADOC: Inmate who walked away from work crew arrested in Phoenix-area
- Coffee Creek Correctional Facility building evacuated due to envelope with unknown powder
- Two Rivers Correctional Institution inmate dies
- These Prison Inmates Are Getting A Seat At The Decision-Making Table
- Second-chance job fair gives State Penitentiary inmates a head start
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012