By Dr. Susan Jones
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Escapee In Custody Following NW Oklahoma City Pursuit, Standoff
- CDCR Awards Volunteers $4 million for Rehabilitation Programs and Activities
- Inmate allegedly assaults officer at Anamosa
- Nehemiah to host first re-entry conference with goal to better support former prisoners
- Governor Parson visits three Missouri prisons to meet with DOC staff
- Connecticut officials ID inmate who was restrained and died
- Police searching for inmate who escaped while taking trash out
- Maryland State Police Investigating Death of Inmate
- St. Joseph County Jail Inmate Found Unresponsive
- Authorities investigate death of inmate at correctional facility
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Northwest Ohio Juvenile Detention, Training and Rehabilitation Center
Juvenile Probation Officer
Dallas County Juvenile Department