backround check?>>what's your opinion?
I don’t know how they do it now. When I went through They did my testing run, lift, English, good sense, and once I passed they fingerprinted and interviewed me...
Patient Weight is a Powerful Diagnostic Tool!Jeffrey E. Keller MD
Patient weight is a powerful diagnostic tool that is underutilized in corrections. The reason for this, probably, is that not much attention is paid to weights in outside medicine. In a general medical clinic, say, a patient’s weight could be compared to their last routine visit and some general conclusions might be reached–such as “You have gained 10 pounds since last year. This is not good for your general health.”...
Also this week:
Ensure safety and security of facility, maintain security rounds and logs, vigilant observation of medical and suicidal inmates and conduct and log daily inmate counts. Control distribution and use of keys and tools. Perform booking procedures for incoming/outgoing inmates, process inmates according to state statutes, maintain booking records and case jackets and record and secure inmate property. Maintain inmate logs, paperwork, bonding, maintain inmate medication logs and medical screening documents and administer medications to inmates...
full job posting
- Oct 13-14, 2016 – Portland, OR: Breakthrough Strategies for Working with Troubled Youth
- Oct 16-19, 2016 – 2016 IACTP Annual Conference
- Oct 23-28, 2016 – ICPA 18th AGM and Conference
- Nov 02-04, 2016 – Reentry Vision Summit
- Nov 02-05, 2016 – 35th Annual Research and Treatment Conference
- Nov 09, 2016 – Leading with Innovation, Virtual Conference
- May 04-05, 2017 – Seattle, WA: Breakthrough Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled Youth
quote of the week
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."
– Arthur Ashe