backround check?>>what's your opinion?
Ok, I appreciate the responses. It’s a state run, max security facility. They said I won’t start the training until December so maybe they are just holding off on the background check until it’s closer to when I will start...
Corrections’ populations continue to spiral and costs continue to soar. There are many challenges faced by corrections and each challenge could be an article topic. However, from research I selected only some of the challenges and/or dilemmas. I will discuss some of these areas...
Also this week:
The Linn County Sheriff's Office is currently recruiting for Deputy Sheriff (Corrections) for both Entry Level and Lateral transfer candidates. The Sheriff’s Office is building an ongoing eligibility list for current and future positions. All testing through National Testing Network (NTN) must be completed by October 28, 2016...
full job posting
- Oct 13-14, 2016 – Portland, OR: Breakthrough Strategies for Working with Troubled Youth
- Oct 16-19, 2016 – 2016 IACTP Annual Conference
- Oct 23-28, 2016 – ICPA 18th AGM and Conference
- Nov 02-04, 2016 – Reentry Vision Summit
- Nov 02-05, 2016 – 35th Annual Research and Treatment Conference
- Nov 09, 2016 – Leading with Innovation, Virtual Conference
- May 04-05, 2017 – Seattle, WA: Breakthrough Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled Youth
quote of the week
"Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time."
– Arnold H. Glasow