>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Passing

Subscribe to Passing 5 posts, 5 voices

Login to reply

Male user bangaliacharya 1 post

Nicwe

Male user Sam Wilson 1 post

Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.

Female user Movies1234 2 posts

God blessing!

Male user rizwanali20 1 post

hello

Male user Squeeze 135 posts

Sandra McCoy passed away on June 1ST after a long and valiant fight with cancer. She was an outstanding Corrections Officer at Douglas County Department of Corrections in Omaha, Ne.for 15 years. She and Barb Glazer were the epitome of Corrections Proffessionals and the best role models for women and men working in jails. We here at Douglas County mourn their passing and I am proud to have worked, fought and served with her. As with Barb, I will see you at Guard Mount someday ion Heaven.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015