>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

I am sally, new here

Subscribe to I am sally, new here 8 posts, 8 voices

Login to reply

Male user mariolucas 1 post

YES, not a very good idea. Take care of yourself as your colleagues have said!

Male user gehex 3 posts

thanks for this

Male user dario28 1 post

Great to here that. Such a good idea

Male user tob702 2 posts

Drinking is injurious to health!

Male user John Thomas 1 post

You are pregnant and I suppose you can’t take alcohol at this point in time. Talk with the doctor and get away from your drinking habit

Female user chrispr697 5 posts

yes, it’s really bad idea

Male user brixton 5 posts

You should go for a treatment. Drinking alcohol during pregnancy can lead to long-term harm to the baby!
javascript obfuscator

Female user sally mccloseky 1 post

I am Sally from Seattle. I am new to this forum. It was my friend that said about this. I am pregnant and my delivery is by November. I am still addicted to alcohol and used to that. During my last to my family doc, he asked to avoid this, but I am not able to do that. This is because he said there would be some risks in my delivery and asked to avoid all these things. I am not able to stop using that and my mom has fixed an appointment at Edgewood network health network ( http://edgewoodhealthnetwork.com/#! ) for an addiction treatment. But why a treatment of this sort. How can that be possible now? I don’t know and doubt my mom’s decision. Will it be practical to go for a treatment now? Is my mom’s decision good one? I don’t wanna go. Is there any medicines to stop this addiction that would not be a problem using during pregnancy?

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015