>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Partner addicted to alcohol

Subscribe to Partner addicted to alcohol 6 posts, 6 voices

Login to reply

Female user chrispr697 5 posts

It can be resolved only via some special medical centres

Male user kakbrus 1 post

Nice blog, the article you have shared is good.This article is very useful. My friend suggest me to use this blog. thank so much! fnaf

Male user zonaherbal 1 post

nice nice Obat Herbal Amazon Plus

Male user CorrectDan 1 post

In my opinion you should send him to therapy and if it’s help that would be great, but if not you should leave him. I know its hard and especcially when you said that was the best men ever, but I know alcohol ruin families. My father was an alcoholic and my mum suffered for a long time before he died, my brother become alcoholic and his wife is in the same situation like my mum, that’s why I’m trying to stay out of alcohol, because I know I can finish like my father.

Male user brixton 5 posts

Many people who try to give up an addiction will fail. Most of these individuals will relapse within the first couple of days of quitting. It often takes repeated attempts before the individual is finally able to break free of alcohol or drugs, and some people never get to this point.
json formatter

Female user Daisy654 1 post

My partner has become addicted to alcohol. He becomes violent when he drinks and has very distressing mental health episodes. He is one of the best men I have ever known. But it is only when he drinks that he behaves in this way. He has been hospitalized once and was told by the doctor to stop drinking or else he would die. But he keeps on drinking. The doctor suggested me to take him to a good addiction therapy centre in Calgary( http://edgewoodhealthnetwork.com/what-we-treat/alcohol-addiction/ ) as he is in need of a professional help. It’s got to the point that I don’t know what to do. I’m struggling with his addiction problem. I’m scared and I’m at a loss as to what to do for my family. Has anyone else experienced the same? How did you people deal it? Please share.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015