>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

EFT for those in correctional facilities

Subscribe to EFT for those in correctional facilities 3 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

Female user LadyArkin 9 posts

I would love to see EFT used in jail and prison settings. The mind is a very powerful tool, unfortuately most inmates don’t use it properly. Their thinking is often skewed into disturbing paths that don’t serve them. EFT could not only be used as a means to self healing, but also to control addictions, pain (physical, pychological, and emotional).

Instead of tv time would should really implement theraputic time outs where EFT video could play which could effectively lead inmates through guided meditations.

Male user OCCD 57 posts

Actually, never heard of EFT. And I’m a CIT officer.

Female user jenny1980 1 post

Hi there,

I wanted to know if anyone knows of any facilities that are trying to incorporate EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) into helping out the inmates in their care. It has had tremendous results helping Vietnam Vets get past those horrifying memories that seem to rob them of decades of their life. It has been used to help people with all kinds of emotional and mental issues, and I think it should be a part of mainstream healthcare, ESPECIALLY for those who are in institutions for violent crimes.

Any thoughts?

Jenny

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015