>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Australian CO vet. needs guidance for U.S. move

Subscribe to Australian CO vet. needs guidance for U.S. move 5 posts, 4 voices

Login to reply

Male user OCCD 57 posts

Counties in Florida generally pay a little better, especially in the more populated areas. We have several people working as offices in my agency from other countries.

Male user kirkb 2 posts

as stated i have been to the states a number of times and i would just prefer county than Govt or Fed. plus i would also like to be given the chance to be able to go on board and on the road as a deputy.

Lion Comfortably ... 154 posts

What makes you interested in the County as opposed to state or federal corrections?

Male user kirkb 2 posts

i want to appologise to the people of arizona about the topic that was written. i know Pima county is in AZ and not CA it must have been a typo error

Brian Kirk Senior Correctional Officer Parklea C.C. Sydney, Australia

Male user jmonta 43 posts

I am a 26-year veteran CO from Sydney, Australia and I have been to the States a few times. I am very interested in a career with the Sheriff’s Department in Pima County, CA and am inquiring on my chances of becoming an employee with the Sheriff’s Dept.

I know there is a wait time due to me been an Australian citizen, but is there a quicker way to get to getting a job in the U.S.

Brian Kirk Senior Correctional Officer Parklea C.C. Sydney, Australia 61 2 9678 4888 Brian Kirk [mailto:Brian.Kirk@dcs.nsw.gov.au]

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015