>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Glad to to be back

Subscribe to Glad to to be back 10 posts, 8 voices

Login to reply

Correction officer jamestown0509 313 posts

Hi USPbob…I am recovering quite well. Of course as my doctors said who really knows if my career in corrections contributed to heart problems or not because I am adopted so it could be heredity. I am sorry to hear about your fellow officer who shot himself, certainly a cause for concern to those who worked with him. Its not like working in a grocery store or retail outlet or any office, being a CO is demanding to all of us. It’s difficult for one to separate the problems experienced in a jail or prison then go home to loved ones trying not to complain to them about what a crappy day you had.

Male user USPBOB 1 post

Hello First time posting on here. Jamestown you take it easy and get healed up . Nothing worse than losing fellow correctional officers. We have lost two this year and one shot himself in the chest the other day. He didn’t die but definitely some problems there.

Remle riflepg irish assassin 286 posts

Good to have you back. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Thanks, I am feeling pretty good despite my leg looking like they took a chainsaw to rip out the veins. Commander you are right that being CO does take its toll. Stay safe.

Male user commander 277 posts

Hated to hear about your health problems. I am glad you are doing better. Take care and take it easy.

Isr DT Instructor 108 posts

Glad to see you pulled through.

Male user Canusxiii 116 posts

Get well Jamestown.Welcome back to the Forums.

Untitled Slim 57 posts

Hope you are doing well Jamestown. Take care of yourself. Correctional Officers are high risk for heart attacks.

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

Good to hear you are ok. Get well

Just a short note to my fellow COs. I had a mild heart attack last Tues. They did 6 by passes which I think is a new record. I feel pretty good considering all that. Glad to be back on the forums.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015