>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

reentering corrections

Subscribe to reentering corrections 3 posts, 2 voices

Login to reply

Male user spaceball 3 posts

Thank you Squeeze i appreciate it im glad to know this when i worked at KSR i know they welcomed
alot of new officers and they needed more. And that is what i wsas thinking that maybe they would take
50 yr olds because from my past experience they need officers and if your in good health i didn’t think age mattered tooo much! thanks again for yur reply!

Spaceball !

Male user Squeeze 135 posts

I believe only at the Federal level, but that may have changed. It used to be age 37 for federal law enforcement but check with the BOP. I seriously doubt any state or locals will discriminate against anyone only 52.

Male user spaceball 3 posts

i was wondering if there is a cut off age for corrections. im 52 but
im not in to bad of health just need to get pumped up somewhat. does anyone know and i guess it might depend on the state also.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015